Saturday 2 April 2011

blog one

hello (•ᴥ•)/

welcome to my blog, foodSpot! i know, sounds lame..but i really couldn't think of anything more appealing and i wanted to be somewhat cunning and play with the name of the site since it's called blogspot...haha yeah? yeah? well it was either foodSpot or Little Vittles....

anyhow. thank you in advance for reading this and i hope you do follow through :)
what i intend to do with this blog is to document all the restaurants i go to, meaning that this blog page will soon by adorned with a plethora of tasty food pictures and reviews and recommendations!

i hope you enjoy what you see, and that this blog may help you in your food-searching endeavours :)!

xoxo,
A


ps. i changed the name to foodQueen..but i wanted to keep this post anyway because i oddly found it amusing to read


2 comments:

  1. Hi hi, I guess I'm your first comment muahaha. Ur sister referred me here, I think this blog will be my favourite blog ever teehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah thanks rose, i hope it helps for those nights when you're not sure what to eat :)

    ReplyDelete